OVHcloud Ecosystem Experience 2020
Please acknowledge and accept that by participating in this event, you confirm you are over 18 years-old you agree to be bound by the general terms of service (located at ) and the following terms.
You consent to the use of your image in all formats, for the needs of the event and its promotion and, for a duration of five (5) years from the first day you shared. To request for a photo online to be deleted, please contact the events organisation team via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the name of the event at which the photo was taken, as well as the date on which it took place. Please also attach a copy of the photo you would like to have deleted. The photo will then be deleted as soon as possible.
Within the framework of your attendance to the event, you undertake to not publish any Content that may be:
- defamatory, slanderous or insulting for third-parties;
- discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, or inciting to hatred;
- pornographic nature, child pornographic, indecent, obscene, or containing scenes of nudity;
- against human dignity;
- detrimental to morals or public order;
- violent, chocking, or constituting a threat for the safety of persons or goods;
- encouraging or facilitating any criminal, tortious, unlawful or sensitive and, in particular, but not limited to, promoting gambling, arms, explosives, tobacco, or other related products, drugs, or medicine, politics or religions, piracy, or unlawful copy of files;
- constituting a counterfeiting of third parties rights in particular, but not limited to by copying or representing an intellectual work without having the authorization from its author;
- harming individual’s privacy or intimacy or representing the image of a person without having its prior authorization.
GDPR. The data communicated via this form is collected with your consent and is intended for OVH S.A.S., in its capacity as data controller. Data may be transmitted to its subcontractors acting on strict instructions from OVH S. A. S. and to the entities of the OVH Group. In this second case, and provided that the OVH Group entity has signed binding corporate rules, the data may be transferred outside the European Union. The data in this form is gathered in order to manage customer relations, send commercial messages and comply with the applicable regulations at OVH. The data of your customer account will be stored for a period of thirty-six (36) months after your last modification. Some data processed for management purposes (e.g. invoices) may be conserved for a longer period, in accordance with applicable regulations. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority as well as a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to your personal data for legitimate reasons. To exercise this right, please use our dedicated form. ⁽¹⁾Your data may be used by OVHcloud group entities to provide you with information and offers regarding OVHcloud products and services, as well as invitations to OVHcloud events. In this case, your data is kept for thirty-six (36) months following its collection or from your last contact with OVH. For the purposes mentioned above, your data may be transferred or accessible to entities located outside the European Union. In this case, OVHcloud ensures that an adequate protection mechanism validated by the European Commission is put in place. As such, data transfers to entities of the OVH group located outside the European Union are governed by OVHcloud’s binding corporate rules. ⁽²⁾Your data will be shared with OVHcloud Ecosystem Experience partners so that they can contact you and provide you with information about their products and services, as well as commercial offers. In this case, your data is kept for thirty-six (36) months from the date of collection or your last contact with the partner. The list of partners is available on the OVHcloud Ecosystem Experience website and will be regularly updated until the date of the event. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You also have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, carry and oppose for legitimate reasons any personal data. To exercise this right, send your request using our dedicated form, or directly by contacting the concerned partner.